1. Reed sits in the office of his psychiatrist. His body language shows he's not quite impressed. He just does not know what to do.
Reed: How do you expect me to be honest in this situation?
2. Carly, Reed's young psychiatrist, sits opposite Reed. She looks back with a straight face. She's not giving anything away.
1. A thin and wide panel with the caption contained therein. This page will kind of be a 9 panel grid structure but with thin and page-wide black panels separating the rows.
Caption-Reed: I met Asia on a Wednesday.
2. Reed stands in line for a hole in the wall noodle house. Asia stands behind him. These three panels are equal size along the row.
3. Reed looks at his watch.
4. Reed looks behind him at Asia.
Reed: You wanna share a tofu laksa?
Caption-Asia: That's not how it happened?
5. Another thin and wide black panel. The words still within.
Caption-Reed: I fell in love with her on Saturday. After a long lunch.
6. Reed is walking back to the lunch table in a restaurant, we see the empty and dirty dishes on the table. This panel takes up the size of one in the grid, the next panel takes up the size of two.
7. We see what Reed sees, Asia has turned her back on the table and is facing the balcony rails. Her feet are out of her shoes, the shoes under her seat, and her feet on the rails. She is holding a cocktail in her hands and over the rolling hills beyond her the sun sets gorgeously. This is a perfect moment for Asia and she doesn't even know it.
8. Another thin and wide black panel. The words still within.
Caption-Reed: I told her on Sunday.
9. Reed is in bed cradling Asia in his arms. She is asleep. This panel is the double size one, the next is a normal size.
10. Reed whispers into Asia's ear. She is asleep and thus cannot hear him.
1. Reed is back in the office. He smiles as he looks to the side, his left, he's remembering.
Reed: It wasn't until the summer I found out who she really was.
2. Reed is in the middle of the city square. He looks up at Supreme battling an orb with massive chain-like tentacles flowing from it. She looks powerful.
Caption-Reed: I'm not an idiot. I saw her in there instantly.
Caption-Reed: I'm sure plenty of guys would've been pissed about being lied to.
3. Reed and Asia are under the covers, half her costume is on the floor, her booted leg sticks out of the covers.
Caption-Reed: I didn't care at all.
4. Reed sits in bed, afterwards, and Asia/Supreme walks sexily off to the kitchen.
Caption-Reed: I'll admit openly that I liked it.
Caption-Reed: A lot.
Caption-Asia: You are such a creep. You really need to give all those details?
1. Supreme blasts some serious firepower into a flock of very weird looking winged beasts coming out of a school.
Caption-Reed: My girlfriend was the world's greatest sorceress. A rock star of mysticism. A warrior of the frontlines. I saw her kick a zombie mermaid in the face once.
Caption-Reed: I hit the jackpot.
2. Carly looks over her glasses at Reed.
Carly: Did you ever feel emasculated by this?
3. Reed clasps his fingers in front of his face, he's annoyed, and almost defensive.
Reed: Wow, you're gonna go for the kill every time, aren't you?
1. Reed kicks back in his chair.
Reed: Does anyone ever ask Jimmy Olsen if he feels like half a man because he's Superman's pal? I bet not. And what's there for me to complain about?
Reed: In this scenario, Jimmy's getting to fuck Superman.
2. Carly is scribbling furiously while trying to make it look casual.
Carly: No, I heard you.
Caption-Asia: Me too, ha.
3. Carly has crossed her legs, is looking back up at Reed.
Carly: Was it a power thing, being with her?
4. Reed has stood up from his chair, he's looking away from Carly.
Reed: It was a love thing, being with her. Then.
3. Reed has walked away from the table, he's looking at the bookshelves.
Reed: Fuck the back story, maybe we should just talk about the day Asia died.